The Lymphedema Association of Manitoba presents
Connecting the Community
Friday, March 3, 2023
Venue: Deer Lodge Centre
– Valuable information from our Keynote speakers
– Dr. Ed Buchel presenting Updates on Surgical Treatments
– Dorothea Wicklund presenting Wound & Skin Management with Lymphedema
– Certified Lymphedema Therapist (CLT) Karen Dobbin, MSc, BMRPT, CLT
– Custom Garment Fitter Dayna Ricard
– Join in our roundtable discussions with lymphedema professionals & members
– Medical supply product demonstrations
– Food will be provided
– Amazing silent auction prizes
– Meet influential people in the lymphatic community
– AND MORE!!!
All LAM members receive a $20 discount for in person participation.
*Professional registration will receive (1) additional complimentary ticket to invite a patient of their choice.
**Online participant ticket pricing is $25 (no discount). A Zoom link will be emailed separately prior to the Symposium.
Please register and pay online using the form above OR mail completed form with cheque payable to the Lymphedema Association of Manitoba to PO BOX 70047 KENASTON PO, WINNIPEG MB R3P 0X6
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
*pay via PayPal
**e-transfers are accepted