The Lymphedema Association of Manitoba (LAM) is excited to host our Connecting the Community Symposium 2023 on Friday, March 3, in support of World Lymphedema Day.
This will be an all-day event on Friday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm at Deer Lodge Centre, 2109 Portage Ave, Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Dr. Ed Buchel – Professor and Head, Department of Surgery, the University of Manitoba presenting Update on Surgical Treatment
- Dorothea Wicklund – Wound and Skin Care Coordinator presenting Wound & Skin Management with Lymphedema
- Physiotherapist & Certified Lymphedema Therapist (CLT) Karen Dobbin, MSc, BMRPT, CLT
- Custom Garment Fitter Dayna Ricard
For your pleasure, there will be…
- Interactive roundtable discussions with lymphedema professionals, members, and lymphedema patients
- Informative medical supply product demonstrations
- Food provided throughout the entire day
- AMAZING silent auction prizes
- An opportunity to meet influential people in the lymphatic community
- AND MORE!!!
Our event caters to medical professionals, therapists, patients, caregivers, members, and non-members.
Please join us to learn from our industry professionals who offer education, promote awareness, and offer support to help connect our lymphatic community.
See you there!!