Support for those affected with or at risk of primary or secondary lymphedema.
Welcome to LAM
- To educate the public and health care professionals on issues and the needs of those affected with lymphedema
- To work towards ensuring Manitobans receive the appropriate support and care through the Manitoba healthcare system to manage lymphedema
- To empower affected individuals and their families to manage this condition
- To garner skills, finances, and support to facilitate the Lymphedema Association of Manitoba’s Vision and Mission
- To support and encourage the advancement of lymphedema research
Bursary & Grants
Join Our Team of Volunteers!
We invite you to learn more about how to improve the lives of those living with Lymphedema.
Get involved in many ways:
- Professional Advisory
- Communications & Public Relations
- Fundraising & Events
If you are interested in helping at any events, participating on the Board or working groups, please contact LAM. Each year, at the Annual General Meeting, members are invited to run for available board positions.